WRITING - Cursive Alphabet

Go down

WRITING - Cursive Alphabet

Post  Vincent Law on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 pm

In English "cursive" usually refers to letters joined together: cursive writing; a cursive style of type.
So Cursive is any style of handwriting that is designed for writing notes and letters quickly by hand. In the Arabic, Latin, and Cyrillic writing systems, the letters in a word are connected, making a word one single complex stroke. In fact, the word comes from the Latin cursivus, meaning "flowing".

Vincent Law
Vincent Law
Advanced Fluency
Advanced Fluency

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 44
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum