ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president.

4 posters

Go down

Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president. Empty Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president.

Post  krizelmitra Sun May 20, 2012 5:33 am

If you were the president of your country,what would be your first priority?

krizelmitra
Preproduction
Preproduction

Back to top Go down

Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president. Empty Re: Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president.

Post  Vincent Law Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

If I were president Shocked , I would focus more on making a better economic system for my country, designed to work with the international economic system and to have a better output.
But... I'm just me, and I don't mean to be able to compete with super professionals in economics Laughing
Vincent Law
Vincent Law
Advanced Fluency
Advanced Fluency

Back to top Go down

Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president. Empty Re: Our another topic for this week is all about our plans for our country if we were the president.

Post  Jeremy Swiss Wed May 23, 2012 4:45 am

When I will be president I will open places to give free food to everybody.

Jeremy Swiss
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaz Sat May 26, 2012 12:32 pm

I would make airplane traveling free, for everybody to travel all over the world and learn about each other Cool

Jaz
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down