ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESSAY!

2 posters

Go down

ESSAY! Empty ESSAY!

Post  krizelmitra Fri May 25, 2012 4:58 am

Our topic for Essay writing contest is:

How to become a succesful in life? Do you believe that working hard is one of the key to become a successful in life?

krizelmitra
Preproduction
Preproduction

Back to top Go down

ESSAY! Empty Re: ESSAY!

Post  sonja Fri May 25, 2012 8:45 am

It is the big question. And I'm sure that everyone on this planet want to know the answer.
I think that successful business people are often born.The best way to become a successful entrepreneur is to have parents who are also successful entrepreneurs.In such families of children learn to appreciate the work at an early age.
Decide on enrichment rather than poverty is not so difficult. Start requires only that we go into action and get their own chance.The only way to be loser in business is to experience it yourself loser and that whole day sitting at home doing nothing.If we only dreamed about how we become successful beyond imagination you will not even arrive.
Make decision - become successful! It does not matter if others say you can't do. It is only if you tell them. Believe in yourself, even if nobody else does.
If you believe in yourself, then there is nothing you can't accomplish. So don't give up, never give up!
Thus I think if we think the job .. but I also think that the job is not the only success in life .. success is also have a good marriage .. guide the children through life in the right direction .. actually it was for me the greatest success ..

I don't know if I wrote essay .. I hope that I'm not missed topic. Krizel, please correct me in grammar.
thank you Smile

Sonja
sonja
sonja
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

ESSAY! Empty Hi Sonja

Post  krizelmitra Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 am

Here are the corrections:

Instead of 'the only way to become loser in business', THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS,YOU SHOULD WORK HARD AND BE PATIENT.
'if we only dreamed about how to become successful', IF WE ONLY DREAM HOW TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE

Uhmmmmmm. Your essay is very nice, you are sharing your opinion direct to the point. Good job and keep it up and do not also forget to study English better. :-)

-Krizel-

krizelmitra
Preproduction
Preproduction

Back to top Go down

ESSAY! Empty Re: ESSAY!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down