ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stages of second language aquisition

4 posters

Go down

The stages of second language aquisition Empty The stages of second language aquisition

Post  ESLC Team Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Second-language acquisition or second-language learning is the process by which people learn a second language. Second-language acquisition (often abbreviated to SLA) is also the name of the scientific discipline devoted to studying that process. Second language refers to any language learned in addition to a person's first language; although the concept is named second language acquisition, it can also incorporate the learning of third, fourth or subsequent languages.Second-language acquisition refers to what learners do; it does not refer to practices in language teaching.

Wikipedia
PDF
ESLC Team
ESLC Team
Admin

https://eslcforum.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

The stages of second language aquisition Empty Re: The stages of second language aquisition

Post  paulo1201 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Cool!
I've made plans for learning a lot of languages... Spanish, French, Italian and German.
I'm brazilian and I has been studyind english very hard since December.

see ya!

paulo1201

Back to top Go down

The stages of second language aquisition Empty Re: The stages of second language aquisition

Post  Jeremy Swiss Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 am

Hi Paulo! I can help you to learn French because I know French language. Very Happy
Tell me if you want and I can send you some advice Very Happy
Just tell me! See you soon

Jeremy Swiss
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  paulo1201 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Jeremy Swiss wrote:Hi Paulo! I can help you to learn French because I know French language. Very Happy
Tell me if you want and I can send you some advice Very Happy
Just tell me! See you soon

Hi Jeremy, thank you for replying me...
I'm a little busy now, because of my graduate course. I've made plans to start studying French after July.... so have your advice would be amazing!! Keep in touch!
hugs from Brazil!!

paulo1201

Back to top Go down

Post  pheng_bhe05 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 am

can i talk to someone in english? Very Happy

pheng_bhe05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down