ENGLISH SECOND LANGUAGE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think, before you... Fall asleep

4 posters

Go down

What do you think, before you... Fall asleep Empty What do you think, before you... Fall asleep

Post  Vincent Law Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 pm

This new thread is only to share about this mysterious question... What thoughts help you to sleep? Do you count the sheep? Do you review you day? Do you plan the following day? ...

What do you think about sharing together our thoughts? So let ask the question now!

What do you think, before you... Fall asleep Fall_a10

Vincent Law
Vincent Law
Advanced Fluency
Advanced Fluency

Back to top Go down

What do you think, before you... Fall asleep Empty Re: What do you think, before you... Fall asleep

Post  Vincent Law Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Personally I'm pretty much organizing my day, or my week, or whatever is occupying my mind. In truth I fall asleep very fast, so I usually don't spend a lot of time thinking! Like a Star @ heaven
Vincent Law
Vincent Law
Advanced Fluency
Advanced Fluency

Back to top Go down

What do you think, before you... Fall asleep Empty Re: What do you think, before you... Fall asleep

Post  Real Mayer Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 pm

I have just seen that post in Facebook ESL Chat Page, how amazing you are of synchronization...

What about me? I really don't know with my head full of studies and homework, marketing of advertisement and research... so on. I want to think to the next person beside me when I fall asleep... I love you Can I have one? Embarassed tongue
Real Mayer
Real Mayer
Intermediate Fluency
Intermediate Fluency

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaz Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I think nothing... I try to sleep!

Jaz
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  sonja Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

Last night I count sheep ... now I'm sleepy Smile
sonja
sonja
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Law Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Guess what, after I turned off my computer (I do that sometimes), I went to bed (even more exceptional you think?).

While I was falling asleep, I was thinking to this question, and I realized that I don't really have an answer, but very often I start to fall asleep, and I start to dream, and then I wake up again, before falling asleep!

Do you ever remember your dreams???

Sonja, I have a question... how many sheep was there while you were falling asleep? cat
Vincent Law
Vincent Law
Advanced Fluency
Advanced Fluency

Back to top Go down

Post  sonja Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 pm

hahha .. I get to 100 and then back again Very Happy
how many times Question I do not know .. I have to think about scratch
yes . I remember my dreams .. always know what I dream
sonja
sonja
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Mayer Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 am

Sometimes I count too, but what makes me sleep is to try to remember if I already passed 100, or 200, or 300... Weird?
Real Mayer
Real Mayer
Intermediate Fluency
Intermediate Fluency

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Law Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Sonja, Real, and everybody, what do you think about opening a topic concerning what we dream?

If you interested I can write it, or send one to ESLC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/English-Second-Language-Chat-Page/167177610049374

Vincent Law
Vincent Law
Advanced Fluency
Advanced Fluency

Back to top Go down

Post  sonja Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:30 pm

good idea,
but,I will pray God, that I do not dream of anything Wink
sonja
sonja
Early Production
Early Production

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down